Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
As a child of technology and a quick learner, i always followed new trends during my career.
During my experiences, I was able to combine my scientific and pedagogical skills with those necessary in the business world.
Collaborating with people from various countries and different cultures has allowed me to build and leverage great project teams achieving amazing products.
Different platforms, languages, environment help me to continuously improve processes and leadership.
Build, innovate, be caring and push the limits are elements that animate me and that I like to share in each of the companies with which I share a privileged moment of my life.
"The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.", Theodore Roosevelt.
Since April 2018
- Backoffice (30%): RH (recruitment, coaching (6 leads), Site management.
- Production (70%): Project management, production pipeline, agile, CI, planning and risks mitigation.
- 60 coworkers (60 directs), 1 Mobile AI virtual assistant
The good drive
to March 2018
- Operation (20%): asses talent, team building, coaching, product and commercial strategy, P&L.
- Production (80%): projects management, pipeline, agile, technical direction, CI, planning and mitigation.
- 15 coworkers (12 directs), 3 launched products (Web, PC & Mobile).
Since December 2015
- Development: Plateforms (Mobile, Web, Social Networks), Technical design (Scalability, Disponibility, Pipeline), AR/VR, Team assesment & Process.
- Production: Agile (lean, Scrum, Kanban, Trello), Product (Design, Roadmap, Mitigation, Management)
- Data: Business Intelligence, KPI, AI & ML.
- Others : Gamification, Digital transformation, fund advisor.
to April 2017
- Technology(40%): architecture, pipeline, team building, coaching, AR/VR.
- Development (40%): product design, roadmap, pipeline, planning, process, team building, coaching, software quality.
- Operation (20%): P&L, strategy, investors relationship, organization, staffing.
- 30 coworkers (14 direct), multiplateform products Web / Mobile / SNS.
to December 2015
- Engineering Department management (team size 50, 3 assistant technical director, 6 software engineer managers).
- Staffing. Training, Process, Pipeline in order to improve skills and department efficiency.
- Architect & product owner of in-house Free To Play Mobile Framework (Front & Back End).
- 400 coworkers, multiplateforms (mobile, xbox, ps4,..)
to December 2014
- Creation and management of a new Free To Play Mobile Business Unit (team size 60, P&L ).
- Design and setup of high quality agile production and developement pipeline from idea to launch.
- Staffing, Training and coaching of the team.
- Top management & group strategy.
- 1200 coworkers, 2 publishers, 2 jeux, 5 third parties.
to December 2012
- Company strategy (10%): Business Plan / PnL / Investor relationship.
- Production (40%): technical design, delivery framework, DB optimization, Web & Mobile projects (38 projects, agile).
- Publishing (30%): Partnership, International, Live Operation.
- R&D (10%): strategy, 2 scientifics publications.
- Backoffice (10%): RH (recruitment, coaching), Accounting, Tax, Statement.
- 20 Free to Play Web / SNS / Mobile games (>10k CCU).
- 40 coworkers (20 direct), 46 contractors, 5 000 000 EUR annual income, 32% outside of France.
to August 2007
- IT strategy on 25 real estate agency accros 3 islands.
- Digital strategy design and execution of group online presence (Web, Business software) as Technical Director and Product Owner.
- Team management (5 Software Engineers and 12 contractors).
University of West Indies
to September 2006
- Teaching to Licence & Master degree (Algorithm, C++, Java, UML, SQL & Datamining) university students and professional workers.
- Research at Grimaag Laboratory (5 intl. scientific publications).
to December 2003
- Trading card games retail business (online & offline).
- Booth organization at major European Magic The Gathering events.
- 150 000 EUR company annual income.
to June 2006
- Setup and Supervision of 2 video games cyber-cafe shops with Trading card games side business.
- 450 000 EUR company annual income.
leadership / com.
P&L / Reporting
Agile / Lean methodology
Planning and mitigation
CI (code review, linter, version)
AI / ML
IS and Architecture